We provide the best Hooded Cardigan Sweters, with a Cool Novelty style and always with the best quality.
The Hooded Cardigan Sweters has a Cool Geometric Andean Design at the front and back of it.
- 50% Alpaca Wool, 50% Sheep Wool
- Made in Ecuador
- Artisan Handmade Cardigan Sweater
- Full Zip Closure
- Hand Wash Cold Water
- ALPACA CARDIGAN SWEATER: A perfect mix of Alpaca and Sheep Wool makes our Cardigan wool hoodie sweater coat, Wool Sweater perfect for you. This mens hooded wool sweater has a cool and jovial design is perfect to wear on any occasion, when you put it on you will feel a warm and cozy feeling, since the material with which it is made is light but not thin, and isn’t scratchy. You can use it as a winter coat, men sweater, winter jacket as well as an alpaca sweaters women.
- PERFECT FOR ANY STYLE: Our cardigan sweater knitted sweater for men, will work great as mens wool coat as well as wool sweater and a winter sweater. This garment is the perfect wardrobe companion for a mens poncho poncho men. It is also the perfect substitute of a mens cardigan sweaters with buttons. This alpaca hoodie sweater is perfect too if you like western sweaters for men or baja poncho baja hoodie style. We are sure you will love this cardigan men alpaca hoodie.
- COOL DESIGN FOR ANY OCCASION: This men’s knitted wool sweaters, alpaca wool hoodie has a cool Andean design, If you want to know more about our design, consult the information on the packaging. Our Artisan Handmade Cardigan alpaca sweater men alpaca hoodie men, in addition to being beautiful garment, are made by Artisans who live in Andean areas of Ecuador. They know the techniques of making garments, which have been passed down from generation to generation through the centuries.
- FIT GREAT WITH ANY DRESS STYLE: Wear these Cardigan sweater jacket men with jeans, cloth pants and even shorts and it will look great in any circumstance ¡ we assure you!.
- THE ARTISAN MANUFACTURER FIRST: Mythical Ecuador puts the Artisan Manufacturer First, building a long-term partnership that help the sustainable development of their businesses, thus helping to improve the quality of life of the Artisan and their Family Nucleus and break the cycle of poverty. Our mission is always to take into account the principles of Fair Trade.
- QUALITY: Our products go through a rigorous quality control process to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- INNOVATION: Add value to all our products is our goal. The use of technology as a means of sharing the Culture of Ecuador and the Company is in our DNA.
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US: Mythical Ecuador a small business in Ecuador was born with the dream of sharing a part of the identity of our country Ecuador through handmade garments that reflect an innovative and jovial style. Always maintaining high quality standards, and using technology as a means to turn our T-Shirts into an Interactive garment that we know will satisfy not only your style but all your senses.
As an important part of our business vision, it is to contribute to the social and economic development of people who have not had the opportunity to get a job due to personal or social circumstances. We are convinced that as a company we can help more people, offering them a job opportunity.
ABOUT THE CARDIGAN SWEATER: Ultra-soft blend not scratchy of 50% Alpaca and 50% Sheep Wool which makes it light but not thin. Warm for winter times but you can use it even in less cold seasons like fall. This interactive Garment brings a beautiful Andean Geometric Designs. The mix of colors of the sweater make it a garment that will combine with almost any color of clothing you wear. Use it with jeans, with fabric pants, even with short pants and you will look great.
Size: Please refer to the size chart on the Listing Images.
THE ARTISAN MANUFACTURER FIRST: Mythical Ecuador puts the Artisan Manufacturer First, building a long-term partnership that help the sustainable development of their businesses, thus helping to improve the quality of life of the Artisan and their Family Nucleus and break the cycle of poverty. Our mission is always to take into account the principles of Fair Trade.
From Andean Indigenous Communities: Our Artisan Crafted Ponchos, in addition to being beautiful works of art, are made by Artisans who live in Andean areas of Ecuador. They know the techniques of making garments, which have been passed down from generation to generation through the centuries.